Hey, I’m Mihai Dobre
This is Mihai Dobre. I’m 36 years old and a freelance web designer in the UK and WooCommerce expert with more than 7 years of experience, I help small businesses and individuals in Spain & UK to get customers online through a professional website, e-commerce web design or Aliexpress dropshipping websites that conveys confidence.
I am currently living in SPAIN ( the weather is better 😀 and I work overseas ) working as a freelance web designer for several clients in Spain, UK & the USA, as I mentioned before… I am also working on some of my own projects:
– This website (blog section): All my free articles about WordPress & eCommerce that will help you with your business in your day by day. In addition to the best tools to apply in your online shop.
– Beside offering my professional services with WordPress & Woocommerce I am also dedicated to Dropshipping business from where you can learn from my blog the best strategies and tricks of Dropshipping.
– I also have a good graveyard of failed projects, although some of them are not completely dead yet… Someday I’ll take them up again! Hopefully … 🙂
Expertise: Because I always demonstrate my knowledge with real facts in my customer’s projects and in my WordPress & eCommerce blog related articles.
I have tested before: Because everything I apply in my services, I have tested before on my websites so you don’t make the same mistake.
Free HELP: Because I offer you my blog articles where I speak about WordPress, Woocommerce and Drop Shipping for FREE.
Start your own online business
If you want to start your own online business and want to sell your products in the UK & Spain or any other European country, I have the solution. Some of these situations may be familiar to you:
– You’d like to get an attractive eCommerce website design that attracts customers and increases your online sales.
– You are tired of watching “sales hype” videos and tutorials about WordPress and Woocommerce that promise you that they are geared towards the world of online sales, but you can’t get the website up and running.
– You need an online shop with Woocommerce that is functional, with a modern design, practical and, above all, easy to manage.
– It must be true to your brand and sell on autopilot 24 hours a day, 12 months a year.
– You need a system that is easy to update and manage, without having to resort to code every time you want to customise something in the shop.
– You want a responsive e-commerce web design in the UK that adapts correctly to mobile devices.